Our vision is to become a biblical community of believers united in purpose, dynamic in growth, and influential in the world, all for the glory of God.
Our mission is to glorify God by proclaiming Jesus Christ and preparing Christians for lifelong ministry.
To encounter people with a presentation of the gospel.
To edify people to develop a Christ-like personality.
To empower people for meaningful participation in the local church.
To encourage people to discover their purpose in life.
We believe …
- All people need a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Every person is valued and loved by God and so must be valued and loved by us.
- The word of God is the primary tool for evangelism.
- The local church is God’s institution for carrying out the Great Commission.
- There is no one way to evangelize. Through multiple contacts and a variety of methods, Christians can sensitively reach all people groups.
- It is the obligation of every believer to live a holy life through the indwelling power of the Holy Spirit and to witness to the lost of the saving power of Jesus Christ. It is the role of the Holy Spirit to convict and convert sinners.
- Prayer is requisite to effectiveness and will undergird all we do.
Our strategy is to invest our lives in aggressively proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ in our community, discipling individuals who embrace the goal of becoming Christ-like in every area of their lives, and facilitating the establishment of local autonomous churches throughout the world by partnering with like-minded missionaries and church planters.
We value …
- God-exalting worship. We gather regularly as the local church to worship God in ways that engage the heart, mind, soul, and strength of the people.
- God’s empowering presence. We actively seek the Holy Spirit’s direction and empowerment for daily life and ministry.
- Loving and caring relationships. We are intentional in our efforts to build loving, caring relationships within families, between members, and within the local community.
- Unity. We believe unity is a reflection of our love for God and other members.
- Servant leadership. We identify and develop individuals whom God has called and given the gift of leadership, and challenge them to become servant-leaders.
- Stewardship and generosity. We teach our members that they are stewards of their God-given resources and challenge them to sacrificial generosity.
- Wise administration and accountability. We utilize appropriate facilities, equipment, and systems to provide maximum support for the growth and development of our ministries.
- Evangelism. We place high priority on communicating the truth of Jesus Christ and demonstrating His love to those outside the faith.
- Spiritual disciplines. We provide training, positive role-models, and resources for members of all ages to develop their daily spiritual disciplines.
- Learning and growing in community. We encourage believers to grow in their walks with God and with one another in the context of a safe and affirming environment.
Our passion is to see people transformed for Jesus Christ. To that end we will strive for excellence in ministry by equipping Christians in everyday evangelism, developing servant leaders, and assisting in the establishment and growth of local churches.
We will …
- Maintain an unqualified commitment to the local church.
- Promote unity within the local church.
- Work within the local church to empower leaders.
- Lovingly serve the Lord and challenge one another.
- Tirelessly pursue excellence.
- Encourage creativity and freedom.
- Operate as a team.
- Be proactive and affirming.
- Provide a ministry culture which stresses the urgency of everyday evangelism.
- Unite believers from diverse social, economic, and racial backgrounds.